Cost is the great inhibitor in the field of construction. The cost of materials for your construction projects alone can be monumental, but the ability to minimize your costs and pass those savings on to your clients can greatly improve your business, while providing clients with high quality construction that they desire. Spray foam insulation is a great option for many clients. Not only is it affordable when compared to other insulation choices, it offers many advantages in addition to reduced cost.
How does spray foam insulation reduce construction costs?
- Spray foam provides a much better seal than fiberglass insulation, which means that you can use a lot less costly air sealing materials and still meet building code requirements for air tightness.
- Construction time is reduced when you use spray foam. It can be applied directly to existing roof covers, so you may not have to tear off and replace a roof.
- Tax credits may be available for the use of spray foam as a sustainable building solution.
In addition to cost savings, your clients also experience other benefits when they choose spray foam. Make sure that they are aware of these as you describe spray foam insulation to them.
- Buildings insulated with spray foam are less drafty, which enhances comfort during the colder months of the year.
- Spray foam insulation adds durability to wall structures. The product itself is also durable, so you don't have to worry about replacements and repairs.
- In addition to blocking out wind, spray foam insulation acts as a seal against moisture, reducing the threat of mold buildup.
If you need materials for your construction projects or more information about spray foam insulation, contact NCFI Polyurethanes, a leader in home comfort and polyurethane products.